Please do not use hotmail or msn email accounts as contact addresses. If you are unable to use the Online Application form, then download the Application Form, fill in the information and email it to us at admissions@@aussom.org
What to submit when applying?
There are rolling admissions three times a year for sessions commencing in January, May and September.
The admission committee’s decision will be communicated within 2 to 6 weeks from the day of receipt of the completed application. The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Essay (at least 1 page) outlining why you would like to become a doctor
- Official transcripts of academic record from high school & college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- Three passport sized colour photographs (2″x2″)
- MCAT score, if available
- TOEFL score, if applicable
- US$100 application fee